Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Life Hack's 1st Post

Just now, ALL OF A SUDDEN, I had an idea for the most amazing blog EVEH. And I want everyone who reads this to be a part of it.

I propose that we all, as a community, share any life hacks we have successfully used or know about.

What's a Life Hack? I'm betting that everyone knows what a life hack is, but I'm going to define it again. For that young man, the one waaayyy in the back of the room.

A life hack is a creative, or common sense solution to a communal problem, issue, or concern. Life hacks make life easier, more productive, more fun, and/or more interesting.

Plus, you know, life hacks basically STICK IT TO THE MAN!

So, we all win.

Here are some of my life hacks:

1. If somebody gets blood on their shirt/pants, etc, have them spit on the blood stain, and scrub it a little. It has to be THEIR blood. Why? Because the proteins in our saliva work against the proteins in our blood, thus dissolving the stain.That's what my mom told me. Anyway, it works. Whatever.

O.k., I couldn't think of anything other than spitting on your clothes, so I Googled "Life Hacks" and OMG WOULD YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE SO MANY PAGES DEDICATED TO LIFE HACKS!!

Apparently, I am behind in the game.

Anyway, here's a link to a super awesome life hack page I found.

http://dedalvs.tumblr.com/post/48998678919/99-life-hacks-to-make-your-life-easier

So, here's the thing. For this blog to be a success, I need everyone's input. Do you have a life hack? Then please send it to me. I will post it, and link to your blog, tumblr, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment